SUBMIT YOUR TESTIMONIAL AND RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY GIFT!
Bismarck State College, Prof. of Welding Technology
- "I enjoyed visiting with the people at the Scotchman booth at Sturgis. I want to thank you for the hat and shirt, which I will proudly wear while teaching welding labs. This fall will be the start of my 31st year teaching welding at Bismarck State College. I have spent 30 years teaching college students and building trades apprenticeship welding. This year I will switch from on campus to industry training, using our mobile welding lab. I have used Scotchman equipment since day one, and know that it stands up to the test both in schools and in industry. Thus, I recommend it to everyone. If you would like to see the web pictures of our mobile welding lab go to: http://www.bismarckstate.com/ceti/welding/photos.htm
CW-2 Ron McCarty
National Guard Repair Center of West Virginia
Red House WV
- "We have two pieces of Scotchman equipment at the CSMS in RED house WV. One Ironworker and a Cold Cut Saw. We are a National Guard repair center for the state of WV which all of the fabrication comes through our shop. We like the heavy, well built quality of Scotchman machines, not like the junk from Taiwan or China. So far no problems with either piece. We just bought a new carbide blade for the saw and are waiting for the HHS blade to wear out first. Keep up that fine US quality!"
Ironworker & Cold Saw
- "We salute you as a "Made in America" supplier."
A. C. Abretski
E G M LLC
- "To Whom it may Concern,
I just wanted to drop you a line to say thanks for doing a great job sharpening my blades and returning them quickly. Keep up the great work and have a great day. Many thanks."
- "Your customer service is the greatest - thanks for your help."
Sigma Metals, Inc.
- "Thanks again for everything over the years. We seriously could not be doing what we do, as well as we do it, as quick as we do it without Scotchman."
Scotchman 12012 Ironworker ~ SH 1016 Band Saw
Delphi Products Co.
- "We purchased a used Ironworker from Ebay and it needed some extra parts right from the start. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get a hold of a real salesperson inside of your company and how the parts were priced. Good Job!!"
- "I own a small manufacturing company that makes aftermarket motorcycle products including wheel chocks and center stands for Harley Davidson motorcycles. We also fabricate parts for local companies.
I purchased my 5014 CM in 2005 and we have used and abused it every day since placing it in service. The thing is bullet proof and has been one of the best investments I have ever made. Before purchasing I had looked at two other competitors but chose the Scotchman because of the over arm feature. We use the 12" break for quite a few of our formed parts and this machine is very easy to change between punching operations and breaking.
When I have called Scotchman for replacement punches or special tooling I have learned to just ask for Alvin, and he normally get parts shipped that day and at very reasonable prices. Alvin knows all things Scotchman and is great to deal with.
I recently met the President, Jerry Kroetch and several other Scotchman folks at the Sturgis motorcycle rally where they were displaying their products across from where we were selling our products. Everything about Scotchman is about old school value and quality. After getting to meet Jerry, his family and quite a few of his employees, I am extremely proud to have one of his machines in my plant and will own a Scotchman saw when it is time to replace my Hyd-Mech.
Keep up the good work guys, you make buying American the great experience it should always be."
5014 CM 1068K1104
DAN WALTER ENTERPRISES LLC
307 689 4235
- "I have worked around Scotchman equipment for the past 20 years in different welding shops. I can't say enough good things about your ironworkers. Not a day goes by that I don't find a person visiting my shop and asking questions about my ironworker & I am more than happy to give them a demonstration of the different things the machine is capable of doing. Keep up the good work! No other ironworker on the market comes close to Scotchman!!!"
Bourbon County High School
- "I teach welding in the agriculture department here at Bourbon County High School. The Porta Fab 45 is the best piece of equipment that I have bought in my 8 years of teaching. Since we bought the ironworker, the use of oxygen with the torch has decreased to less than half of what we usually used. I love everything about this machine. It's easy to use, makes precise cuts, is dependable, and most of all it is very safe. My goal in teaching a welding class is to expose students to proper techniques, technology, and tooling within the welding profession. The Scotchman Porta Fab 45 makes my job 100 times easier. I have a lot of students who say,"I wish my dad's shop had one of these!""
Portafab 45 1274PF1103
- "SINCE WE HAVE RECEIVED OUR IRON WORKER, WE HAVE NOTICED THAT PRODUCTION HAS INCREASED. WE HAVE ALSO HAD VERY GOOD LUCK GETTING EXTRA PARTS LIKE DIES AND OTHER ACCESSORIES. VERY QUIET AND EASY TO OPERATE."
Spokane Transit Authority
- "I have seen your ironworker at industrial tool shows and tried to get one for our shop for years. When we finally got one it far surpassed our expectations, we save time, money, and material. The punch attachment has saved us alot of time and money on drill bits, I would recommend this piece of equipment to any shop wanting to make fabrication faster, easier, and safer."
Moffat Consolidated School #2
- "Working within the public school system often leaves me faced with having to operate on a very small annual budget. Often I have little choice but to purchase import machinery and end up disappointed in the quality. This year, with the assistance of additional grant dollars, I was able to purchase a Scotchman Porta-Fab 45. My students and I have been incredibly impressed with the quality of workmanship, design and instructional material that accompanied the machine. It is refreshing to be able to use machinery of this quality and to speak with knowledgeable, friendly support staff. Thank you for your high standards and excellent quality all around!! We will tell our friends."
Porta-Fab 45 ~ Ser # 1811PF0208
Airgas Intermountain ~ Alamonsa CO
Reed Lock Mfg.
417 924 2228
- "I just wanted to tell you guys how great and dependable your machine has been...owned it since 93...never needed to have it worked on...just grease it every day and keep bolts tight. Thanks for a wonderful machine...Larry Reed "
United Machinery Splfd Mo
Tim Smith Custom Service
- "I bought my Scotchman 50-ton Ironworker used in 2004. I called Scotchman and found out that it is a 1980 model. They faxed me an Owners Manual and Parts List for a 24-year old machine. And yes, they still support it with parts and tooling.
The machine still works like new. I have added a 12" brake since I've had it and use it all the time to fab brackets and anything that needs bending. I even use it for some straightening needs.
I worked on fabrication and repair for 30 years before starting my own business 6 years ago and I think back to all the times an Ironworker would have saved so much time and labor. They do pay for themselves and hold their value very well."
XL 5075 303C2 80
- " I bought my Scotchman ironworker used in 1999. My company does commercial refrigeration service and installation work, ranging in size from small convenience stores to large grocery stores and ice plants. My machine is a 40-ton, 230 volt, single phase model. This makes the machine very portable to take to the jobsites. At the jobsite, instead of making all of our brackets and hangers out of Unistrut or B-line metal, and using a messy, noisy cut off saw, we just shear and hole punch stock angle iron, and if necessary use our mig welder to field fabricate parts. By doing so, we save money and our installations are customized for each customer. The ability to custom build brackets, hangers, etc., brings to the jobsie a higher standard of workmanship that our customers have noticed and appreciate."
4014CM Ironworker ~ S/N 498am492
adalberto palma marquez
- "(English translation below)
Somos segundos propietarios de este MARAVILLOSO equipo que GRACIAS A DIOS llego a nuestro negocio porque no ah resuelto muchos asuntos de produccion, nuestro catalogo es muy variado lo pueden ver enFacebook junior protectocasa o nuestra paqina no actualizada www.juniortoboganes@.com ATENTA y RESPETUOSAMENTE Adalberto Palma Marquez GRACIAS SCOTCHMAN sigan produciendo CALIDAD y VERATILIDA
(Spanish Translation above)
We are the second owners of this WONDERFUL equipment that THANKS GOD it came to our shop and has resolved many production issues of our product catalog, our catalog is very diversified as you can see it on Facebook junior protectocasa or in our web page: www.juniortoboganes.com RESPECTFULLY Adalberto Palma Marquez THANKS SCOTCHMAN, continue making QUALITY and VERSATILITY.
mod 9012 serie 20636M891
Primer dueño Ing (First owner of this equipment) Edmundo Morales Aguilar -
- "I purchased this saw for one job I do routinely. These are small stainless steel parts done 8,000 at a time.
They are 1/8" x 3/8" x 1" with two countersunk holes in each part. They have to be plus or minus .005 in length. It used to take me about 20 hours to saw them. I make them in strips of 24 inches.
I have altered your saw jaws so I can stack eight lengths at a time threaded on their holes and saw them while I am doing another operation on them, so now I have no sawing time in them at all, and they all turn out within tolerance.
I do prefer American made products, but it is almost impossible to find things American made any more."
T. Lane Muffler LLC
Port Royal PA
- "Ten years ago I purchased a used scotchman cold saw when I was starting my business and it performed excellent for it's age. Recently I decided to upgrade and purchased two new cold saws from Scotchman and we've already paid them off. I joke with my employees about other brands and they threaten to quit on me:) Way to go Scotchman!"
CPO 350 PKPD
- "We bought a 350 cold saw and it works great. Smooth, clean cut everytime."
CPO 350 LT Cold Saw
Greg Madison Welding, Inc
- "Having purchased my first cold saw manufactured by Scotchman, things have been extremely better in my shop. The bevel cutting accuracy and cutting productivity have greatly increased. Two reasons for the purchase of the Scotchman machine over the like machines can be summed up as follows. Number one: our local dealer worked 100% to provide a better machine at a comparable price. During these tough economic times, this was a big plus. Number two: this machine is manufactured in the USA! This was a double plus."
CPO 350 VS
Accurate Metal Stamping
Fort Worth TX
- "We unexpectedly received a hot job that required a cold saw. Scotchman's factory rep, Mike Tarrant, & Brad Peden of ArcMaster Supply were able to have my Scotchman cold saw set-up and running the very next morning after ordering! We were able to get a job we may not have otherwise. Thanks Scotchman."
CPO 350 LT
ArcMaster Supply, Inc
- "After seeing the demo on the truck, we were sold. Having the variable speed and auto-feed has really helped our production. Great machine - great service."
The Forger of New York
- "We purchased a Scotchman CPO 350 LT Cold Saw and a Scotchman 6509-24M Ironworker one year ago. These machines have been one of my best investments. Our busines has grown in size and volume, necessitating moving to larger facilities. We plan to purchase another ironworker, the Scotchman DO 120, and an additional cold saw in the very near future. Scotchman has allowed us to more than double our production."
6509-24M Ironworker & CPO 350 LT Cold Saw
Mid-State Sales, Inc.
- "We have had our 315 with the bundle cut dies(cut multiple tubes at once) now for 9 years. It is an excellent machine. We have had to replace only a few minor wear items on it throughout the years and down time has been basically non existent. We were so impressed with the machine and customer service from Scotchman that when one of our manual saws went down we replaced it with the 350 earlier this year. I have and would highly recommend Scotchman to anyone needing a quality saw. Thanks to all at Scotchman."
CPO315HFA & CPO350LT/PK/PD
Manitou Mfg Co.
WHITE BEAR LAKE MN
- "I started in a small family owned shop in early 1982. They had a cold saw and a shear made by your company. As time went by This company expanded many fold.
Now know as Smarte Carte. Those machines
were in use almost 24-7. Three shifts at times.
Nice to know these are Made in the USA.
Hoping to purchase a saw soon.
WISH I KNEW
Manitou Mfg Co.
White Bear Lake MN
- "We recently bought a saw from your company. We are sure glad we bought your American made saw. Today we cut up more material than we could have ever imagined (even with a temporary helper-I am sure it was his first time running a saw!) Thanks again for making America look good. We still can make the best stuff out in the world!"
CPO 350 NF
Exsol Labs LLC
- "We were going through 2 blades a day with our other band saw cutting stainless catalytic converter housings. We purchased a 2013-V5 Scotchman upon a recommendation from our dealer in Atlanta. The difference in the speed and efficiency of the cutting cannot be compared to our old saw. It has improved our output tremendously. We could not be happier with our Scotchman."
Wm. J. Redmond & Son, Inc., Newnan, GA
CW3 Mark G. Davis
- "I just got my band saw that I ordered from you guys. First off, I just have to say that it is everything I expected from Scotchman. That thing is awesome! I just wish I had gotten the nesting fixture with it. I just didn't think about it at the time."
Scotchman SH-1419 Band Saw