Check out our great rates!
For leasing information, please call 800-843-8844.
Key Points To Remember:
- Customer must be in business a minimum of two (2) years to qualify for normal plans.
- Three business references must be supplied, complete with telephone numbers.
- Bank reference is required, with a telephone number and person to contact. Please get loan numbers and checking account numbers. Most banks will not release information even if contacted, if account numbers are not available.
- All customers will be required to furnish a certificate of insurance showing liability and physical damage insurance coverage. SCOTCHMAN CREDIT CORPORATION will provide coverage and add the cost to the monthly payment, if proof of insurance is not provided.
- Be sure to add sales tax to all rental payments at the % applicable for the customer's state and locality-NOT where the machine is picked up.
- A Personal Guaranty by the principal officer or owner will be required of all corporations. When a partnership is involved, personal guaranties will be required of all partners.
- There is no prepayment penalty for early payoff
- On occasion, the lease company will request financial statements or tax returns. This is usually required when available credit information is borderline or when the customer is requesting financing for amounts over $50,000.00.
- A documentation fee of $100.00 will be required with your advance payments.
- The minimum lease financing amount is $4,000.00.
If there are any questions, please contact the Leasing Coordinator at SCOTCHMAN INDUSTRIES at 1-800-891-4540.