Visit this product here: https://www.scotchman.com/ironworker/view/5014-et
50-ton Ironworker with 3-station revolving turret punch station features quick change punching; reducing set-up times and increasing productivity!
The 5014-ET hydraulic ironworker is a single operator design with 7 total work stations. With a 50-ton punching capacity, this ironworker can punch a 13/16" hole through 3/4" mild steel plate. Comes standard with an angle shear capable of shearing 4" x 4" x 3/8" angle iron, a flat bar shear that can shear 3/4" x 4" to 1/4" x 14", and rectangle notcher for notching up to 2-1/2" x 3" in 5/16" material. It's electric stroke control makes this machine very accurate for bending, punching, shearing and notching operations. With its unique component tool table design, the 5014-ET has the ability to accept optional tooling, such as the 12" press brake, rod shear, square tube shear, picket tools, pipe notcher or custom tooling which greatly expands its fabricating capabilities. This versatile workstation allows additional tooling to be easily swapped in and out so you can customize the machine to fit your needs!
This American-made ironworker is built tough and utilizes a hydraulic system with electric valve and remote foot pedal for ease of use, an adjustable electric stroke control with scale, and is backed by Scotchman’s industry leading 3-Year Warranty.
- Single Operator, 7 Stations
- 50 Ton punch station with 3-station revolving turret
- Keyed punch ram for safety
- 2" Die holder (one for each punch station - qty 3)
- Punch nut with wrench & stripper (one for each punch station - qty 3)
- One round punch & die: max. diameter 1"
- Adjustable electric stroke control with scale
- Electric remote foot pedal
- Angle shear
- Flat bar shear with 4-way reversible blade
- Rectangle notcher
- Tool table work area
- Slug receptacle
- Electrical box supplied with emergency palm button & lock-out tag-out accommodations
- All guards necessary to comply with ANSI B11.5 safety standards
- Forklift accommodations
- Warranty: Three years on parts
- Made in USA