FABTECH is back in the Windy City this September! Taking place September 11-14th at McCormick Place, FABTECH is North America's largest metalforming, fabricating, welding and finishing event. And Scotchman Industries, the leading worldwide manufacturer of hydraulic ironworkers, circular cold saws and other metal fabricating equipment, is excited to showcase their extensive lineup of machinery at this year's show.
Have you registered to attend yet?
Your admission is FREE using our promo code 10005718.
Whether you're a first-timer to the show or attend every year, there is a lot to unpack, so check out this complete guide from The Fabricator magazine for everything you need to know about the four-day event.
⭐You can find us in Hall A, booths #A3431 & A3531⭐
Here are some of the products we will be demonstrating in Booths #A3431 & #A3531 in Hall A (South Building).
Cold Saws to be featured in the Scotchman booth will include:
- CPO 350 w/Digital Quick Stop Measuring System – 14” manual cold saw with digital length gauge
- CPO 350 PKPD VS – 14” variable speed semi-automatic cold saw
- CPO 350 AutoLoader – fully automatic sawing system with bundle loader option
- CPO HFA CNC – hitch feed automatic saw CNC for unlimited cut length settings
- SUP 600 AngleMaster – large capacity precision upcut nonferrous saw. Combines an automatic mitering ability with a programmable feed
- GAA 500 CNC DT20 - precision CNC controlled upcut automatic saw for cutting nonferrous at 90° with 20mm drill tap
Scotchman Ironworkers to be featured include:
- DO95 - American made dual operator ironworker machine with a 95-ton capacity punch and a 9” throat depth, which can punch a 1-3/16” hole in 1” material.
- 5014-ET - Ironworker, the world’s first and only 50-ton hydraulic ironworker with a revolving 3-station turret punch. This American made hydraulic ironworker can punch a 13/16″ hole in a 3/4″ plate.
- FI85 – American made 85-ton ironworker with 5 fully integrated work stations
- 50514-EC w/Automated Measuring System – 50-ton ironworker coupled with an automated measuring system.
Scotchman Hydraulic Press to be featured include:
- PressPro 110 Hydraulic Press – American made 110-ton workshop press has a movable cylinder (left-right) and an in-height adjustable working table.
Additional equipment models to be shown include:
- Pipe Notcher models: AL1-2E and AL150 HS.
- Measuring Systems: AccuTable Digital Caliper Table for Long Lengths
For more information, visit www.scotchman.com
Can't make it to the show? Schedule an on-site demonstration and we will come to you!
⭐Hope to see you there!
P.S. if you're interested in Financing we can help!
Read why financing should still be considered, even in today's economy.