HOW IT WORKS
Easy one-page application
Quick approval process
Choose your plan, agree to terms, own your machine now but pay it off over time.
SCC considers your business performance - not just a credit score - to help you get the equipment you need to grow your business
LEARN MORE ABOUT
rates and terms
- Flexible 1-to-5 year terms with low rates based on purchase price: when you qualify, we’ll show you what plans are available and you choose the one that best suits you & your business
- No hidden fees or early payoff penalty
- One-time $100 documentation fee due with advanced payment
- One advanced payment required for each year of the lease (ACH electronic payment)
- All contracts are Lease-To-Own - $1.00 end-of-lease buyout
Benefits of Financing
- Purchase the equipment you need today without impacting your cash flow
- Keep working capital and potential lines of credit open for emergencies and use our financing to help build your business credentials with any bank
- The money saved with lower cash up front and low monthly payments can be reinvested into your business operation
- Your lease payment may even be deductible as a business expense and you could save on taxes through tax benefits & deductions like Section 179 which allows you to deduct 100% of your machinery purchase price in the first year (consult your tax accountant)
advantages of working with SCC
Bring the advantages of Scotchman equipment to your shop and stay within your operating budget. We finance most brands of equipment, not just Scotchman!
- Quick approval with a simple one-page credit application
- Highly competitive rates with no blanket liens
- Affordable payment plans with flexible terms
- No surprises - Review your payment schedule before accepting our terms
- All machine deposits are applied directly toward the purchase price of equipment
- Pay early and save on interest
Minimum qualification requirements
- 2 years in business (some exceptions apply, please inquire)
- Minimum financed amount is $4,000
- Leasing not available in Alabama, New Jersey, Nevada, West Virginia, or countries outside of the United States.
Trusted and secure
Trusted by over 2,000 customers.
Over 3,000 pieces of machinery have been purchased through our lease-purchase plans
We’ve helped thousands of small and mid-sized businesses acquire the equipment they needed to succeed.
Scotchman Credit Corp. (SCC), a division of Scotchman Industries, has been in business for 25 years and counting. (est. 1996)
Scotchman Credit Corp. (SCC), a division of Scotchman Industries, has been in business for 25 years and counting (est. 1996).
SCC finances most brands of equipment, NOT just Scotchman. Leasing not available in Alabama, New Jersey, Nevada, West Virginia, or countries outside of the United States.
Need Help? Contact Us
Please contact our SCC Leasing Coordinator at
800-891-4540 -or- firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer must be in business a minimum of two (2) years to qualify for normal plans.
Three business references must be supplied, complete with telephone numbers.
Bank reference is required, with a telephone number and person to contact. Please get loan numbers and checking account numbers. Most banks will not release information even if contacted, if account numbers are not available.
All customers will be required to furnish a certificate of insurance showing liability and physical damage insurance coverage. SCOTCHMAN CREDIT CORP will provide coverage and add the cost to the monthly payment, if proof of insurance is not provided.
Be sure to add sales tax to all rental payments at the % applicable for the customer's state and locality-NOT where the machine is picked up.
A personal guaranty by the principal officer or owner will be required of all corporations. When a partnership is involved, personal guaranties will be required of all partners.
There is no penalty for early payoff.
On occasion, the lease company will request financial statements or tax returns. This is usually required when available credit information is borderline or when the customer is requesting financing for amounts over $50,000.00.
A documentation fee of $100.00 will be required with your advance payments.
The minimum lease financing amount is $4,000.00.
“If you need a machine and don’t buy it, then you will ultimately find that you have paid for it and don’t have it.”