Visit this product here: https://www.scotchman.com/saws/view/gaa-600-cnc
This large capacity saw features a 600 mm (24") diameter carbide blade for cutting non ferrous materials at 90° up to 8" square or round and 14" x 4" rectangle. The precise CNC control stores 10 programs, with each program containing up to 30 different cut lengths and quantities, which can easily be created or adjusted right on the machine at any time. Programs can also be imported through USB port.
The saw uses a robust shuttle feed design with a 27" ballscrew servomotor automatic feeder. Adjustable length selector from 0.200" to 20", unlimited stroke, and adjustable cutting and feeding speeds provide more versatility to customize the saw's operation to fit specific requirements. Three horizontal & three vertical pneumatic clamps secure the workpiece during the cutting process for high cut length tolerances, ±0.006" per index.
- Large capacity non ferrous saw
- Automatic or Semi-automatic operation
- Shuttle feed design cuts at 90 degrees only
- "Automatic feeder: 20 inches x 2 strokes
- (20"" + 20"" max. double advance)"
- Adjustable length selector from 0.200" to 20"
- Adjustable cutting & feeding speeds
- Drill & Tap and CNC features (optional)
- Three horizontal pneumatic clamps
- Three vertical pneumatic clamps
- Powered hood lift
- LED lighting
- Mist coolant lubrication system
- Emergency stop button
- One gallon coolant
- One 500 mm diameter carbide blade
- One blade wrench
- Air hose
- Base designed as a chip collection with two chip extraction ports
- Adjustable leveling pads
- Meets CE standards
- Warranty: Two years on parts
- Made in Spain