CPO 350 PKPD
Visit this product here: https://www.scotchman.com/saws/view/cpo-350-pkpd
The Scotchman CPO 350 PKPD semi-automatic cold saw is built for industrial use and designed to make precise burr-free cuts on a production scale. This American-made saw accepts a 350mm HSS blade and can easily cut 4.5” round tube and 2” solid at 90°; plus, it has mitering capabilities of 135° with a miter locking device allowing for quick & accurate stop setting at 45°, 90° and 135°. The semi-auto cycle is simple to operate with a press on the remote foot pedal and features a double clamping and self-centering vise for maximum material hold. Its pneumatic vise and automatic return save you time, and the integrated flood coolant system maintains a high cut quality while extending the life of the blade saving you money.
All Scotchman CPO series saws are American-made, built with a rigid cast iron saw base, and have a double reduction ground and hardened all-metal gear box to ensure tight tolerances throughout the life of the saw.
The CPO 350 PKPD is built with dependability and versatility in mind and is able to expand to meet growing production needs by adding on a programmable stop/feed material positioning system. This saw is backed by a 3-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support. Cut with confidence on a USA made sawing system from Scotchman.
- Semi-automatic cycle
- Air operated double self-centering vise assures burr-free cuts
- Pneumatic power down feed with electric controls
- Emergency stop button
- Miter capabilities 45 degrees left to 45 degrees right
- Miter locking device: Quick, accurate settings-stops at 45 degrees left, 90 degrees, and 45 degrees right
- Capable of slotting
- Double reduction, hardened and ground worm and wheel gear box
- Chip drawer
- 7 Gallon flood coolant tank with pump
- One 315 mm diameter HSS blade
- One blade wrench
- One gallon coolant
- Complies with ANSI B11.10 safety standards
- Warranty: Three years on parts
- Made in USA