Visit this product here: https://www.scotchman.com/saws/view/hfa
The Scotchman CPO 315 Hitch Feed Automatic Saw is a fully automatic circular cold saw which provides uninterrupted cutting on tubing or solids and delivers the highest quality of cuts. Ideal for high volume and short length applications that require very accurate and clean cuts.
The CPO 315 HFA has a length tolerance of ±0.006" per index, with a squareness tolerance of ±0.002" per diameter inch. This machine uses a 315mm blade and has the ability to cut pieces as short as 1/8" and as long as 90 inches. This Hitch Feed saw features a 30" single length shuttle, with a three shuttle maximum index. Optional form jaws can be used to feed multiple pieces of smaller diameter material for hourly piece counts in the hundreds; drastically reducing labor costs.
This American made saw is dependable and built for industrial use. Its variable speed feature gives operators the ability to hone the blade feeds and speeds to each job yielding faster cutting times and longer blade life. CPO 315 HFA saws are available in ferrous and non-ferrous models and are always backed by our superior 2-year warranty and lifetime customer service.
- Fully automatic cycle (available In ferrous or non-ferrous)
- Push button controls actuate the complete cycle
- Interlocking safety hood
- Emergency stop button
- Clamping both sides of blade - highest quality, burr-free cuts
- Blade guides for accurate tolerances (ferrous model)
- Mist coolant lubrication system
- Adjustable stroke control on the saw head
- Adjustable down feed control on the saw head for feed rate
- Length scale in both inches and metric
- Quick and easy fine adjustment of length setting
- 30" Single shuttle length (three shuttles max)
- Piece counter
- One saw blade
- One gallon coolant
- Complies with ANSI B11.10 safety standards
- Warranty: Two years on parts
- Made in USA